DAY -1 –PORTBLAIR
Pick up from Airport, City Tour, Cellular jail and Sound and Light show. Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places. Chatham Saw Mill: Anthropological Museum: Fisheries Museum: Samudrika Museum: Carbyn Cove Beach: Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”. Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
DAY-2-PORTBLAIR - NORTH BAY ISLAND & ROSS ISLAND
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay. North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay. Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
DAY-3- Havelock & Radhanagar Beach
Portblair to Onward journey to Havelock & Radhanagar Beach. In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island. Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters. At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will escort you to the hotel for check-in, after check-in, he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach
DAY-4- Leisure At Havelock
Today Our representative will escort you towards Elephanta Beach.
DAY-5- Haveck To Neil
visit bharatpur beach,sitapur beach,laxmanpur beach,nd natural bridge
DAY-6- Neil To Port Blair
Check out from the hotel, in the morning / Afternoon move towards harbor to board ferry which will take you to Port Blair. In the Morning / evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
All transfers & sightseeing by suitable non a/c vehicle according to group strength.
Govt. Ferry used at all places
Hotel Accommodation (Premium package)
Hotels as per Selected Package on twin sharing basis
Food: Food will be served on AP basis (06 Breakfast ,06 LUNCH & 06 Dinner).
Food served by the hotel at Havelock (i. e Remote Islands)
THE TOUR PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS PER THE HOLIDAYS & AVAILIBILITY OF TICKETS. (FERRY / ENTRY TICKET).
Terms & Condition
Package is subject to availability of hotel rooms.
Package will be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Package excludes any type of room service other than food menu served by hotel at stay and any types of transportation & stay which is not mentioned in itinerary.
Third person & child with bed will be accommodated in parent’s room with extra mattresses.
No bed will be provided to child without bed.
Age proof of child between 3 to 11 yrs should be produced at the time of booking.
There will be no Refund of any unutilized services in part or what so ever may be reason.
On any rescheduling or discontinuation of flight operation, Vinay Tour and Travels is liable to refund of deposited amount only.
Due to any reasons like natural calamities, any political incident and for any other reasons no refunds will be granted, if company is compelled to change or curtail the tour program.
Passenger must have to pay any fare hike after 31st JAN, 2018.
During Air Journey Passenger must have report at the airport as per Airlines Policy
If passenger miss their flight in such cases like late hotel checkout, late airport check in, mishaps political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage etc. passengers must have to make arrangement by own expense.
Passengers must have to accept the Changes/Rescheduling by the Airlines if any
· Transportation: As per the itinerary vehicle will be provided according to the group strength. If in any case sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary will be closed or road blockage in that case tour will not be continue. Passengers have to make arrangement on their own to go to the near by places. A/C. will not be working on hill areas.
· FOOD ARRANGEMENT: As per the itinerary we will provide you veg. food only passengers have to inform us before the tour if they wants Jain/Swaminarayan food during their tour. Package Excludes any type of room service which is not mentioned in our menu.
· Accommodation: Rooms will be provided on twin sharing basis. Single person will have to pay half of the room rent extra for separate room allotment. Third person or child with bed will be accommodate in parent’s room with extra mattress. (on the floor). No bed will be provided to child without bed , rooms will be allotted as per check in & check out timings of the hotel. In case of non availability in mentioned hotels alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel & there will be no refund for that.
· OWN EXPENSES: Passenger have to pay on his own like coolie, potters, pony, ropeway, laundry, entry fees, guide charges, boat safari, telephone bill, mineral water, medicines, hospital expenses, luggage, insurance, accidental insurance. Room service, room heater, Beverages etc.
· Booking Procedure: 1) At the time of booking passenger must have to pay Rs. 15,000/- per person along with names & other details as per the tour contract form. Outstation passenger may book the same through email/fax & deposit advance amount in our bank account named VINAY TOUR AND TRAVELS Or send payable as per cheque / D.D through courier to our H.O. address along with contract form. Balance amount will have to pay before 30 days prior to departure.
· Things To Carry: Passenger should carry a 15 kg weight in small (24”* 20 * 6” sized) travelling bag and 5 kg in hand bag, clothes, towel, toothbrush, tongue cleaner, battery, glass, extra lock, water bag, prescribed medicine, & passenger who are suppose to travel hill station tour must carry woolen clothes. Travel insurance is subject to interest.